During the Event of Outstanding Performance Awards Sir Bharat Shah meets Hon.Prime minister of India
Mr.Bharat Shah Achieves the Outstanding Export Performance Award for the year 1991-92
Mr.Bharat Shah Achieves the Outstanding Export Performance Award for the year 1977-78
Mr..Bharat Shah Achieves the Outstanding Export Performance Award for the year 1981-82
Mr.Bharat Shah Achieves the Outstanding Export Performance Award for the year 1983-84
Son of Mr.Bharat Shah Shri.Rashesh Shah recieves felicitation from The now President of India Hon. Pranab mukherjee at National Exports Award
1. M/s. B.Vijaykumar & Co. Bombay - in recognition of their outstanding export Performance in Cut & Polished Diamonds. During 1975-76 With exports worth Rs. 2,31,12,627.40 Cem & Jewellery Export promotion council November 28, 1976.
2. M/s. B.Vijaykumar & Co. Bombay in recognition of their outstanding export performance in Cut & Polished Diamonds among DTC Sight - Holders During 192-78 with exports Worth Rs.77,13,60,762. Bombay December 16,1978.
3. M/s. B.Vijaykmar & Co. Bombay - Out standing export performance 1980-81, In cut & Polished Diamonds (DTC Sight - Holders) Exports Rs.27,24,59,526/ - The Gem & jewellery export promotion council.
4. M/s. B.Vijaykumar & Co. Bombay - outstanding export performance 1981-82 for highest exports of cut & Polished Diamonds, Rs. 29,62,46,630.32 The Gem & Jewellery export promotion council.
5. M/s. B.Vijaykumar & Co, Bombay - outstanding export performance 1983-84. Cut & Polished Diamonds. (D.T.C. Sight Holders Exports Rs. 32,52,92,500. The Gem & Jewellery export promotion council.
1. Vijay Star - Bombay - Outstanding export performance and 1979-30. In Cut & Polished Diamonds (DTC Sight - Holders) Exports Rs. 10,13,75,153/- Gem & jewellery Export promotion council
2. Vijaystar Bombay - outstanding Export performance 1980-81 for Cut& Polished Diamonds ( Non D,T.C. Sight Holdes) Exports Rs. 10,09,31,418, The Gem & Jewellery export promotion council.
3. Vijay Star, Bombay - outstanding export performance 1983-84. Cut & Polished Diamonds ( Non D.T.C. Sight Holders) Exports Rs. 12,5311,047. the Gem & Jewellery export promotion council.
4. Vijay Star - outstanding export performance 1985-86. Chief guest Hon'ble Shri. P.Shivshankar Minister of Commerce & External Affairs. Bombay 4th October 1986- Cut & Polished Diamonds Exports Rs. 9,33,53,050
1. National Award to outstanding Exports Performance 1977-78
2. National Award for outstanding Exports performance 1984-85.
3. 24th Annual Award function, March 17 1998. New Delhi
4. The Gem & Jewellery export promotion council.
5. The Gem & Jewellery export promotion council - 26
6. The Gem & Jewellery export Promotion council - 27
7. Movie Magnate Award. Bollywood Awards 1999 New York
8. MDO - IV - Life insurance corporation of India. Shri. Bharat S. Shah. Our prestigious policy holder.
9. Shri. Bharat Shah -Star Diamond Award for outstanding contribution towards diamond Industry star report-Celebrating 1st Anniversary & Felicitating
Outstanding Export Performance 1985-1986
Mr. Bharat Shah's achievements in the real estate development sector. He has been instrumental in the development of several buildings & townships and has been largely responsible for the development of Mira Road (Suburban Mumbai), having constructed 3200 buildings, in excess of 50 million square feet, in the locality since 1980. Further he had also contributed towards the development of other suburban areas in Mumbai such as Nala Sopara, Vasai and Virar with the development of approximately 20 million square feet in the areas, cumulatively. He has also completed over 20 development projects in prestigious areas like South Mumbai which include landmark buildings like "The Plaza" at Hughes Road and "Legend" at Walkeshwar, in the past few years. With a drive to backward integrate the supply chain Mr. Bharat Shah has recently set up Asia's largest stone crushing plant in Vasai, with an annual output of 1.5 million tons of sand. His Companies currently have more than fifteen million square feet under development in the suburbs, over twenty active sites which include a Mega Township project of 1200 acres at Ambernath and projects in South Mumbai, Goa, Surat, Varodara, and Ahmedabad.
Mr. Bharat S. Shah has recently set his sights on the Hospitality sector and has acquired a stake in the Staywell Group which has a portfolio of brands, namely; Park Regis (4/5 Star Hotels) and Leisure Inn (3 Star Hotels). The Group has 27 hotel properties in operation globally including in locations across Australia, Dubai, Bali, Singapore, and London. The Staywell group has recently entered into the Indian market with its first two hotels in Jaipur and Gurgaon. A further 33 hotel deals have been lined up as part of a rapid expansion, planned for the market over the next three years.